Sunway Iskandar, Iskandar Puteri (Nusajaya), Johor
- Built-up : From 626 - 1,528 sq. ft.
- Land area : 5.22 Acres
- 1 - 3
Sunway Iskandar Citrine Residences
SUNWAY ISKANDAR - NATURE’S CAPITAL CITY
Sunway Iskandar is the largest township project over 1,800 acres of land, offering a world-class city balanced with the beauty of nature, making it a truly Nature’s Capital City in Iskandar, Johor. It is a development strategically located within Medini with the largest seafront straits. Sunway Iskandar is expected to provide excellent connectivity to the residents and business owners with a direct access to the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link via the Coastal Highway Southern Link (CHSL).
A total 700 acres of equatorial rainforest will be integrated into the township with natural elements such as the emerald lake, lush green forest, Pendas River and Straits of Johor. This master plan brings luxurious city lifestyle in nature with spacious homes and more landscaping for all residents to enjoy with a plot ratio of one.
CITRINE AT THE LAKEVIEW
Citrine is the first phase development of The Lakeview precinct under Sunway Iskandar. The development comprises of both residential and commercial properties around a picturesque natural lake in the precinct that is located 500 meters away from the seafront straits in Medini. Citrine will provide 328 serviced apartments, 168 office suites (100% Sold) and 51 retail units spanned over 140,000 sq feet.
CITRINE RESIDENCES - UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
1) Easy ownership on limited Fully Furnished units
2) Low Density integrated township in Medini, Iskandar
3) 6 beautifully-crafted precincts
4) Excellent connectivity - approximately 5km to Singapore Second Link via Coastal Highway Southern Link (CHSL)
5) Located near Legoland & Puteri Harbour
6) Sunway International School opened in Jan 2017
7) Patrol by Sunway Auxillary police
8) Special Medini Incentive Scheme
Bedroom : 1, 2, 3 bedrooms & dual key concept