Maisson’s Majestic Magnetism
Newfields Property’s foray into serviced apartments aims to redefine Ara Damansara living.
In a very short span of time, Ara Damansara has become a property hotspot which caters to homeowners from all walks of life. Courtesy of the many highways and commercial developments, the burgeoning property market in the area has seen expedited growth in the last few years.
Taking advantage of the rapid urbanisation of the area is Newfields Property with their latest offering. Maisson, a serviced apartment complex by the esteemed developer, is poised to take the Ara Damansara real estate scene by storm.
Located in the heart of the township, the project is close to established developments and provides discerning investors with an address that offers both exclusivity and exceptional connectivity. It neighbours some of the vicinity’s most reputable landmarks such as Tropicana, Idaman Damansara, Lagenda and Saujana. Also adjacent to Tropicana Golf & Country Resort, Maisson is located in the immediate northeast of Ara Damansara, making access an absolute breeze.
With a gross value development (GDV) of RM 850 million, the project’s launch is in April 2014 and is expected to be completed by March 2017.
Top Notch Residences
Stretched across a whopping 8.9 acres of freehold land, Maisson’s foremost vision is that of outdoor spaces indoors. The development’s 1,247 units come in 28 unique designs and are divided into five blocks, each offering a diverse spread for all kinds of property aficionados. 11 of these layouts can be found in Blocks 1 to 4 while the remaining 17 layouts sit comfortably in Block 5. With direct frontage and access from PJU 1A/3, all of Maisson’s serviced apartment units are easily accessible and also have a lovely view of Tropicana.
Priced from RM360,000 to RM1,151,000, the units in Blocks 1 to 4 comprise of serviced apartments that measure between 500 sq ft and 1,385 sq ft. Just as generous are the units in the premium Block 5 which measure between 590 sq ft and 1,105 sq ft, and are priced from RM454,469 to RM991,688.
When it comes to living in this day and age, it is essential for a development to be able to provide a slew of daily necessities. In this, Maisson goes above and beyond by humbly presenting an array of amenities that is sure to satisfy both the eager investor and potential resident.
- 2.3-acre Landscaped Deck: Seamless indoor and outdoor spaces for children and adults make for an excellent way to enjoy the day as a family.
- Retail Convenience: Lifestyle boutiques, F&B outlets and enrichment centres for all ages make travelling out of the development unnecessary.
- 50m Infinity Pool & Children’s Pool: Cool off on those hot sunny days with a quick dip.
- Gymnasium: Working out does not have to be a hassle with the fully-equipped gym within the development.
- Linear Garden, Sky Garden & Function Lawn: Decked with lush greenery and prioritising ‘Barefoot Luxury,’ these spaces are ideal for enjoying the lovely breeze and natural lighting.
- Sunrise Garden & Sunset Garden: The Sunrise Garden serves as a great spot to perfect your yoga poses while the Sunset Garden helps you let loose over a game of table tennis.
- Modern, Contemporary Layout: Spacious layouts with natural lighting and ventilation enhance the sense of exclusivity that Maisson offers.
- Multi-tiered Security: A 24-hour gated and guarded security patrol, secured lift lobby and car parks, CCTV monitoring, and security/resident intercom systems give residents peace of mind by eliminating the need to worry endlessly about their safety.
Definitely a big pulling factor when it comes to contemplating the purchase of any property, conveniences are in abundance in and around Maisson. Among the many nearby amenities are:
- Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
- Saujana Golf & Country Resort
- Glenmarie Golf & Country Resort
- Subang Airport Terminal
- Japanese School of Kuala Lumpur
- Asia Pacific Smart School
- CITTA Mall
- Tesco Extra
In addition to these wonderful centres of lifestyle and leisure, also located within driving distance are The Curve, IKEA, TESCO, Giant, IPC Shopping Centre, Sunway Giza, Cineleisure, Subang Empire and Paradigm Mall.
In the hustle and bustle of the city, it is vital for a development to boast an excellent locale and exceptional connectivity. Maisson does this and more; not only is it situated amidst a landscape of developed commercial and residential neighbourhoods, but it is also accessible via multiple entry points.
The highways that connect Maisson include the Sprint Highway, the New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), the Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP), the Penchala Link and the Guthrie Corridor Highway.
Additionally, it is only a short walk away from the Kelana Jaya LRT station as well as the upcoming two stations at the NZX Commercial Centre and Pacific Place which are part of the extension of the Kelana Jaya line. Those who frequent Kuala Lumpur’s city centre can enjoy the mere 20-minute drive that it takes to get there.
A Diverse Developer
Newfields Property was founded in 2004 with the aim of delivering a range of products and services with three goals in mind – quality, value and creativity. They formed a highly motivated team of experienced professionals in the fields of senior management, corporate planning, advisory, real estate and construction management to ensure that all projects are carried out with the utmost integrity and are of the highest quality.
Newfields’ maiden project was the 52-acre integrated commercial hub Puchong Gateway located in the bustling Southern Puchong which was strategically positioned next to the LDP. Launched in 2007 and delivered six months ahead of schedule in April 2009, Phase 1 was fully sold out. Following the great reception the project received, Phase 2 was subsequently launched and sold out within six months of its unveiling to the public.
The Sanderson @ Bukit Serdang, launched in the third quarter of 2010, is an exclusive low density condominium spread over 8 acres of freehold land. These luxury units and residential villas are located within the enclaves of Bukit Serdang and were developed strictly in accordance with Newfields’ commitments to delivering quality and innovation across the board. Within two months of its launch, The Sanderson @ Bukit Serdang achieved 80% in sales, and was completed in November 2013.
For Maisson, the developer is offering a 7% Bumiputera discount for eligible investors.
For more information on Maisson, feel free to contact 03-2380 6000 / 03-2031 2888, or visit www.maisson.com.my.